|Group||Galvanized Steel Coil|
|Min. Order||25 ton|
|Terms of Payment||L/C, T/T|
GI Coil gets coated in layers of zinc because rust won't attack this protective metal. The most external layer is all zinc, but successive layers are a mixture of zinc and iron, with an interior of pure steel. These multiple layers are responsible for the amazing property of the metal to withstand corrosion-inducing circumstances. Zinc also protects the steel by acting as a "sacrificial layer." If rust does take hold on the surface of GI Coil, the zinc will get corroded first. This allows the zinc that is spread over the breach or scratch to prevent rust from reaching the steel. For countless outdoor, marine, or industrial applications, GI Coil is an essential fabrication component.
1. Good Resistance to Corrosion
2. Qualified Processing Machine ability
3. High Thermal Resistance
4. Excellent Reflectivity
5. Inexpensive and effective enough
6. Can be recycled and reused multiple times
GI COILS Specification
1. Thickness: 0.13-6.0mm
2. Width: 600-1500mm
3. Inner Diameter: 508 & 610mm
4. Weight of Steel Coil: 3-15MT
5. Coating Type: Pure Zinc
6. Available Dipped Layer: 20-275g/m2
7. Surface Finish Structure: Zero Spangle & Finishing Small Spangle
8. Available Surface Treatment: Passivating & Oiling & AFP & Filming
galvanized steel Application
1. Architecture Roofs and outside walls of civilian and industrial buildings, garage doors, fencing and window blinds
2. Appliances Industry Outer clad sheets for washing machine, refrigerator, television, air conditioner and ventilation system, explosion-proof strip, solar water heater and
3. Auto Industry Muffler, heat shields of exhaust pipe and catalytic converter, auto parts & accessories under the frame, signboard in highway
4. Industrial Instruments Electric control cabinet, industrial refrigeration equipment,
automatic vending machine
The Protection Principal
1. Anodic reaction: Zn-2e=Zn2+
(The alloy coating loses electron, sacrificing itself in dissolution.)
2. Cathodic reaction: Fe2++2e=Fe
(Fe gains electron reaction, being protected)
Yield Strength MPa
Tensile Strength MPa
Bending Center Diameter at Following Coating
Weight (g/m²) (a=Plate Thickness)
At Following nominal Thickness ( mm)
1.Water proof paper is inner packing.
2.Galvanized steel or coated steel sheet is outer packing .
3.side guard steel plate.
4.wrapped by seven steel belt .
5.wooden pallet package.